The egg pod chair is a versatile lounge chair that could be used in different ways. This masterpiece was created by Eero Aarnio and it is also known as the ovalia egg chair. It is made up of a fiber glass exterior and a well cushioned interior. The upholstery material could be velvet, cashmere leather or wool. It could be paired with an ottoman and newer versions come with a stereo and Bluetooth connectivity.
Here are a few way the egg pod chair could be used in the home
- Firstly, it could be used as a lounge chair in the living room. The pod egg chair encourages upright sitting position and also gives amazing lumbar support. This makes it a good lounge chair for any living room. You could read a book in it, watch TV, listen to your favorite songs, or just fall asleep. The cushions give you the comfort you need, to do all your fun stuff.
- Secondly, it could be used in your study with a table. Who doesn’t want to work in a comfortable chair? Apart from its comfy-ness, the swivel base of the egg pod chair makes it a perfect office chair for those who sit for long hours at their home office desk.
- Thirdly, the pod chair could be used in the bedroom as a bedside chair; for those times when you want to relax and maybe enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and stretch your feet on the ottoman. It could also be your visitor’s chair in the bedroom.
- Fourthly, you could use it outdoors; on your patio, in your garden or on your front porch. The pod egg chair makes a great outdoor chair, as long you keep it away from harsh weather conditions and clean it properly.
- Lastly, you could use it in your kitchen. This is one unusual way to use the egg pod chair. It could be used with a dining table, or an island kitchen table.
We bet there are more ways to use the egg pod chair in your home. But you won’t know, until you get yourself one feel the goodness!